[Gloucs] Fedora courtesy of Linux Format Magazine

Richard Mellersh richard at the-sett.nildram.co.uk
Mon Mar 29 22:20:04 BST 2004

Hi all,

Please help!

My wife's PC is and old P2 333MHz Celeron running Red Hat 7.1. It works just
fine but I figured that I/we might benefit from a newer distro.

Does anyone know if the above distro will "upgrade this system without
destroying the configuration - specifically the "Samsung Digitall" program
that sends print jobs to the 10/100 network printer.

I suppose my prime reason for wishing to do this is to get a version of cups
which is compatible with my other systems.

Thanks
Richard