[Gloucs] network documenting and helpdesking tools?

Guy Edwards guy_j_edwards at HotPOP.com
Tue May 4 23:03:10 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 21:36, Oli Restorick wrote:
> I've been using Liberum Helpdesk (http://www.liberum.org/).  It's Open
> Source, but it doesn't run on an Open Source platform.  ;-)
>
> It's pretty good, but fairly basic.

Nice n simple but like you said it's a bit basic. I think it needs more
juice.

If anyone's seen the html pies and charts nessus produces, it would be
cool to have something very similar to that but more for network
inventory, with a database back end.

Also the using more than one server platform thing would make me look
too open minded in terms of different OS's and almost human/reasonable
in character. I'm afraid it's Linux or death. No prisoners.