[Gloucs] LPI Manuals

Jill Tovey jtovey at messagelabs.com
Thu May 6 19:04:24 BST 2004

We were talking at the meeting about general introductions to Linux and then good sites for LPI revision etc so I thought I'd forward on this link which provides good notes for the LPI Level 1 and 2.

http://www.nongnu.org/lpi-manuals/

Note that there are some sections from the syllabus omitted in the manual such as "maintaining the system time" (102) which featured quite heavily in my 102 exam, so if you exclusively use them as revision notes make sure you read the syllabus and lookup as necessary.

Regardless of whether you are taking the exams or not, they're good reference/introductory manuals.

Enjoy