[Gloucs] Next meeting

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Mon May 17 12:31:42 BST 2004

On 15 May 2004 09:31 John Kilgour wrote:

> When are we having our next meeting? I know Monday May 17th
> was suggested.

Hi,

I have recently joined the list and was interested to discover when you hold meetings, whether they were just social or feature technical talks. As your website is a bit out of date (still advertising April meet) I wasn't sure whether you have anything regular.

If the meeting is tonight then I will have to pass this time around, but I would be interested to know if you have a regular month meeting. I may be able to tempt a few friends and/or colleagues along too.

I currently work for MessageLabs in Barnwood, although live on the Worcestershire edge of Birmingham. I've been programming on Unix for nearly 20 years, although only been using Linux for about 8.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Barbie (@missbarbell.co.uk) | Birmingham Perl Mongers user group | http://birmingham.pm.org/