[Gloucs] Next GLUG Meeting -> Monday

Guy Edwards guy_j_edwards at hotpop.com
Fri May 21 07:57:38 BST 2004

Ack, in a fit of foolishness and adventure I've killed my laptop and all
emails/addresses etc but...

Next meeting is on Monday, they havent confirmed a room booking yet but
I'll put signs up on the day when you walk in at reception. (follow the
penguins)

Monday 7pm Gloscat, Princess Elizabeth Way, Cheltenham. Car park to
rear. Just ask at reception as you walk in to receive directions to the
room. Wheelchair access, toilets, food at restaurant/bar/café areas etc.

psst: Francis can you put this on the website?

multimap link for site:
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&addr1=&client=public&addr2=&advanced=&addr3=&pc=GL517SJ&quicksearch=gl51+7sj&cidr_client=none

Not sure if people have any talks ready but I can do one on zabbix
(www.zabbix.com) if anyones interested as I've set it up at work
yesterday.