[Gloucs] November meeting

Mick Brooks michael.brooks at physics.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 6 15:48:25 GMT 2004

Hi all,

We haven't managed a meeting for some time now, mostly due to my
inability to organise a venue. I suggest we meet sometime this month,
and a pubmeet seems to be most appropriate.

With impressive lack of originality, I offer up the following date:

Tuesday 23rd of November

and suggest we meet at 7-7:30pm in the pub where we met last time: 'the
big pub on the A46 just off the Cross Hands rbt in Brockworth'. Map at:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?D1DA327B9

Please let us know whether you'll be able to make it or not: if fewer
can than can't we'll have to rethink.

All the best,

--
Mick Brooks