[Gloucs] Job Announcements

Guy Edwards02 Guy.Edwards at gloscat.ac.uk
Wed Sep 1 16:06:47 BST 2004

As the other guys have said, I don't think it's a problem. A suggestion
someone made many moons ago was to stick a [jobs] thing in the title and
then people can filter it if they want.

The only problem I've seen was when someone working at a linux related
company advertised a job and got hassle from some random unidentified
person on the list for using outlook at work and for her companies
website not rendering properly in the persons browser. The person who
flamed left the list apparently almost immediatly after posting, might
even have been someones strange idea of a joke that went wrong. Either
way the person who flamed was being unreasonable and didn't get any
support.

There was once a job page on the glug website to begin with but in the
end there just wasn't enough time/enthusisam to maintain the page and
keep it current.

(apologies for the top post and outlook)

Guy