[Gloucs] Job Announcements

Mick Brooks michael.brooks at physics.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 1 17:05:25 BST 2004

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 04:06:34PM +0100, Guy Edwards02 wrote:

> (apologies for the top post and outlook)

No need to apologise - I read the headers first, saw Outlook, and
concluded that I needn't read what was surely the inane ramblings of an
idiot. I didn't waste a second. Applying this reasoning to most things
means I save hours every day - try it: soon people will hardly ever
speak to you, and you'll have all the time you need for writing letters
of complaint about the smallest of irritations... ;-)

... but seriously, I don't see any problems with the occasional relevant
job ad; I think we're small enough to be well off the radar of any
spamming recruitment agencies.

--
Mick Brooks
michael.brooks at physics.ox.ac.uk