[Gloucs] returned to area

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 21:55:03 BST 2004

"Rob Moore" <rob.moore at powerdisk.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello people
> I visited the group back in the early days June/July 2002, and
> then shortly after got moved to Scotland!
> /me waves to anyone who is unfortunate enough to remember me!
> Anyhow, I'm back in the area, and would love to get involved again.
> When's the next meeting?

Hi.  Not sure when the next meeting is, they've been jumping around a
bit. Guy's been organising when as they've been at Gloscat, Princess
Elizabeth Way.  Thought I'd say hello anyway even though I don't think
we've met.  Were you involved in a LUG in Scotland? I'd be curious to
here what other groups get up to.

Paul