[Gloucs] returned to area

Rob Moore rob.moore at powerdisk.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 23:14:20 BST 2004

Hi Tom, thank you

I only just stuck Wordpress on on at the weekend, still playing with some
hacks, etc.
Out of the box I like it - unlike many of the other systems you can stuff
content on
straight away without messing around with the configuration...

Of course, I've already started messing with the CSS styles!

For anyone else interested: Wordpress, http://wordpress.org is a lovely
blogging
system. I just started testing it.

Stay happy!