[Gloucs] even more apache this time with webmin

Thomas Adam thomas at edulinux.homeunix.org
Thu Sep 23 21:31:21 BST 2004

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 09:09:38PM +0100, Richard Mellersh wrote:
> Hi,
>  I have to use webmin to configure apache on another box. I have updated

Who did you annoy to have to use _that_ pile of permission-eating crap?

> webmin to 1.6 but it cannot find in the config files how to have it include
> httpd2.conf or ~/vhosts/vhosts.config.  Without these in the webmin
> configuration process it is tortuous to do any editing.

You are _far_ better off using vim, or someother $EDITOR and editing the files
yourself. If you have to use webmin, its because you are doing something wrong
-- if you learn how to do it properly in the first place, your life will be
much simpler.

You're also going to have to be more verbose and explain your problem in
greater detail, since as it stands, there isn't any. :)

-- Thomas Adam

--
$ source ~/.bash_history