[Gloucs] [jobs] once a month Linux consultant

Guy Edwards guy_j_edwards at hotpop.com
Sun Sep 26 22:21:18 BST 2004

Hi,

There's a college (not the one I work at) who require a Linux technician
to visit them about once a month for maintaining and advising on a Linux
IPtables/Squid firewall and a Linux based DHCP system etc.

Their previous Linux technician left about half a year ago and I've been
in troubleshooting some emergency problems they've had. I've been asked
if I could find someone who might want to be their Linux consultant on a
regular basis.

Hence, if anyone's interested could they drop me an email and I'll give
you the contact details. It'd help if you know about IPtables, general
networking etc and you should have the habit of documenting your work.
Your fees etc you'd have to negotiate with them.

Thanks,