[Gloucs] Next meeting and boring web stuff

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Wed Apr 27 01:31:27 BST 2005

Hello peeps,

I said that I'd look into curry houses in Gloucester and...well...I
haven't. That aside, are we going to do this curry thing or not? We
could easily just descend on any old curry eatier we fancy. I guess this
week was the supposed curry week but I can't see why we can't get and
early meeting into May and still have our more formal one later on.

I'm looking for a web tool that can help me bash out a smart looking
website for a college project. Any suggestions for web resources or
software tools (either OS or free)? I am neither patient enough or
artistic enough to do 'graphics' so anyhting that can produce a decent
looking website that doesn't look like its a "My Hompage" effort from
1995 would be good.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies