[Gloucs] Next meeting and boring web stuff

Charlie Markwick charlie-markwick at southcot.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 07:08:56 BST 2005

Would recommend Saiid Balti on Seymour Road, small and simple but excellent
food. No licence but you can take your own.

For Windows or Linux OS Arachnophilia is well featured:
http://vps.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/

Windows only, some of the Coffee cup stuff is quick and easy:-
http://www.coffeecup.com/

Charlie