[Gloucs] Administration of home computer

Steve Greig steve at stevespages.org.uk
Fri Apr 29 23:13:19 BST 2005

Hi Steve, thanks very much for that information. I will definitely pursue
it. It is a bit mystifying but I have infact got PuTTY on my windows machine
and have just started playing with it in order to fiddle around with a
virtual web server that I am renting. Infact it was that which made me
realize that it might be possible to have access to other computers too. I
have to admit that the web server thing is totally out of my depth as I am
used to a server with a control panel but I am hoping to 'get there in the
end'.  I will look into the yum thing as well. Thanks again. Best wishes
from Steve