[Gloucs] Problem with Ubuntu live

Pete Wright AIIE r3t39 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 20:16:15 BST 2005

You should try to get hold of nero or alcohol or some sort of image burning
tool. search google for them. What happens is the image contains all the
files inside of it that has to go onto the cd. Basically the program doesnt
put the .iso file onto the cd, but the contents of the file onto the CD.
Hope thats helped,
Peter Wright.