[Gloucs] Problem with Ubuntu live

Simon Lewis simonlewis at bluebottle.com
Thu Aug 4 21:08:26 BST 2005

If you have burnt the image file as a file on the disk you will want to
have a look at this page:

http://www.petri.co.il/how_to_write_iso_files_to_cd.htm

Its a top hit on google.

If you dont have nero or something like that, there is a link on the
page to "CDBurn.exe from the XP Support Tools".

This should do the trick.

HTH
Simon

[Ubuntu++]