[Gloucs] Kit for sale...

Tony Davis tony at ukcube.com
Thu Dec 15 19:55:31 GMT 2005

Hi All,

Happy Christmas to all!

I have 2 servers and a few odds and ends i need to get rid of as they
are taking up some space that i need for my new sun servers.

My girlfriend is also complaining about them being a little noisy and
there being no space for her stuff, she also tried the " You have to
choose between me or the computers " line!

I would like around the £400 mark for one and then a little less for the
other. May even do a deal on both.

Spec below...

Servers:
    Compaq DL380 G2
    2x 1.4Ghz P3 Processors
    512Mb SDRAM
    3x 36.4Gb Drives
    1x Rilo Card (Remote Admin) Brand new boxed
    4 port nic.

    Compaq DL380 G2
    1x 1.2Ghz P3 Processors (might be able to locate a second processor
at a push)
    512Mb SDRAM
    6x 9.1Gb Drives

Odds + Sods
    1x 1.1Ghz P3 Server processor
    1x D-Link ADSL Modem + Router, Firewall (DSL-504T)
    1x Suse Email Server 2 (Boxed)
    1x Redhat 7.2 (Boxed)
    1x Baytech RPC-3A (Remote power managment)
    5x IBM Thinkpad docking stations

If you are interested in any of the above please email me at tony at ukcube.com

Kind Regards

Tony