[Gloucs] distro advice

Guy Edwards02 guy.edwards at gloscat.ac.uk
Thu Feb 10 18:24:00 GMT 2005

[thinks] Maybe it's time to update those glug website 2002 help articles
with a FAQ or two. Would help reduce my embarrassment too as things have
changed quite a bit since then.

Anyway... Grab a few on CD and try them out for a day or two each.
Settle with the one you find works best with your hardware and seems
easiest to work with.

You might want to steer towards the desktop orientated distributions and
stay away from the more awkward but configurable ones.

So think more:
 fedora
 mandrake
 suse