[Gloucs] Another Linux newcomer

Steve Greig steve at stevespages.org.uk
Fri Feb 11 14:08:37 GMT 2005

Thanks very much for your replies David and Guy. I think on the basis of what you have said I will probably go for Fedora and get that book from Amazon (hopfully I can find the receipt and return the out of date book!). I might consider installing it myself but will wait to see if we can get a bit of help first. I have never installed any operating system before. Also configuring it with the printer and the broadband connection sounds pretty complicated.

Thanks again, Steve