[Gloucs] On the subject of gay animals...

Tom Faraday tom at faraday.eclipse.co.uk
Sun Feb 13 13:17:25 GMT 2005

Lol, Ricky Gervais does an excellent sketech on gay
animals in his "animals" stand up show, which is
currently filling evey available slot on channel4/E4. Ok
yes i will stop with the gay jokes now :-)

Anyways, has anybody got any idea why suse can not
recognise the 3d capabilities of my radeon card. I would
replace the driver but im not sure how? ow and does
anybody have any recomendations on comptaible wireless
network cards with range enough to get through the stone
walls of Painswick!!

regards,
tom