[Gloucs] suse and wireless

Guy Edwards guy_j_edwards at hotpop.com
Sun Feb 13 15:20:30 GMT 2005

I changed the title to match your question a bit better...

On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 13:17 +0000, Tom Faraday wrote:
[snip]
> Anyways, has anybody got any idea why suse can not
> recognise the 3d capabilities of my radeon card. I would
> replace the driver but im not sure how? ow and does
> anybody have any recomendations on comptaible wireless
> network cards with range enough to get through the stone
> walls of Painswick!!

I think folks will need some detail here;

How far does the wireless access have to reach; is it just one house
with stone interior walls? Or is it multiple houses? If so how far away
from each other are they? What's your budget?

Thanks

Guy Edwards <guy_j_edwards at hotpop.com>