[Gloucs] Meeting March 30th: Software Patents and'Computer-Implemented Inventions'

Mike Whelan mikew at metapro.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 22:01:03 GMT 2005

Sadly I will be unable to attend this event as I shall be on contract in
Australia until September.
Mark Selby, Paul Underwood and Dr Eric Fowler will carry on Metapro
activities in Gloucestershire.

It's a shame as software patents and their effects on innovation is an issue
I am very interested in.
Hope you all have a good night,
Mike.