[Gloucs] Next meeting, possible location?

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Mon Jan 3 22:17:29 GMT 2005

Hi folks,

I'm not sure about where or when the next meeting might be; I've missed
the last couple.  However, I thought we were struggling for a
location...

My local library in Bishops Cleeve (just north of Cheltenham) rents out
its space in the evenings.  They currently have Wednesdays free from
7:00pm to 10:00pm.  They charge 12 pounds for 3 hours plus 3 pounds for
any extra hours thereafter.  They have computers with free Internet
access (and may allow us to connect our own machines to the net too).
The cost includes power etc and access to a kitchen.  The size of the
place is good and they have spare chairs if we need them.  The library
at this time would be closed to the public.  There is a large car park
next to the library (part of Tescos but free to others anyway).  There
are two pubs in shouting distance and another round the corner.

Might be useful if we need a new location.  Any comments?

My only concern is that its not very central for the majority of people;
though its very handy for me ;-)  The cost may be an issue too.  I can't
remember how convenient Wednesdays were for the majority either...

Regards,
Paul