[Gloucs] Next Meeting - Problem with Bishops Cleeve library

Guy Edwards02 guy.edwards at gloscat.ac.uk
Fri Jan 14 15:21:26 GMT 2005

Just an idea:

Can we put a soft limit on talks to about 30-35mins or less, that way we
get multiple topics and cover lots of things in one night which should
be more interesting. At least one light hearted talk seems to go well,
an obscure game or some pointless misuse of some utility that someone
has discovered?

Is there anyone out there who would like to hear a talk on a certain
topic?

Guy