[Gloucs] Next Meeting - Problem with Bishops Cleeve library

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sat Jan 15 13:24:12 GMT 2005

Dude(tte)s,

Not really part of this thread but connected.

I was in Tailers last night (Cheltenham pub) and on being kicked out (at
drinking up time of course) I asked what the arrangements were for
booking the small downstairs bar. It all sounded quite promising given
we weren't asking for any extra services (e.g. the downstairs bar to
open, disco, etc). I have the (I presume) landlady's card and was
advised to call in the week. I have one note of caution in that stairs
are involved so it wouldn't be very suitable for wheelchair access.
However, it may be possible to get in at that level at the back of the
building which may solve that problem. I can ask that. IIRC, there was a
£50 deposit for damage.

Would the group like me to pursue this?

--
Best Regards