[Gloucs] Green light for tonight's meeting (Wedneasday 26th)

Mike Whelan mikew at metapro.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 14:13:34 GMT 2005

Hi Guy,

Sound 's like a true account of events to me.

Metapro are hoping to convert Gloucestershire business's to linux systems
thereby safe guarding local jobs.
We also hope Metapro along with the user groups will be able to educate the
public and current IT staff.
Courses will be cheap/free and hopefully funded by microsoft fines and
goverment.
(Business link are looking into how I can get some share of the recent EU
fine)

I'll eagerly look forward to the next meeting in march.

Mike.