[Gloucs] New Member 20/05/2005

M.E.R.C Henry at merconline.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 21:41:02 BST 2005

Hi, Paul most of our guys would be up for that 100%, I have not long joined
Hereford LUG myself so not much to tell but we have 3 weekly meetings, err
that's 1 meeting every 3 weeks,  normally an informal chat / pissup. At
least 1 in 2 meetings has a speaker of some sort, topics like, Mambo, Distro
Wars, Installation, Networking, Router Config.

I have just offered my house as a host site for any one in Hereford lug, as
a place to demonstrate network admin, as I have a load of PC's and network
equipment that can be used for this as its currently not being used for
anything else, its a good way to demonstrate how to set up and 6 user
network with server/router with user accounts, internet access printer
shares etc, so Ill extend that offer to glos lug as well if you are
interested. Im not that great with networking myself so this is a hardware
and site offer, you will have to provide a bit of network talent to
configure and demonstrate to the rest of the group

If any one is going to the LUG radio and has room for 2 more, we would be
happy to pay to wards travelling costs let me know :)