[Gloucs] LUGRadio Live 2005

Mick Brooks michael.brooks at physics.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 22:15:43 BST 2005

Mark R. Trotman wrote:

Hi Mark,

<snip directions>

> If I go, I would be happy to take a few and lead
> the way if it would help.

Any idea whether you'll be able to make it, yet?

Janet and I will be going, and, unless there's a crowd of people
desperate to get the train, we'll be driving. There'll be room for two
more if anyone wants to meet us in Gloucester (sorry H - Ross-On-Wye is
a little bit out of our way...).

As far as I know - Paul is going to make the trip, Mark might, H is
looking for transport from Ross, and a couple of others expressed an
interest on the list or at the last meeting. Anyone else? It'd be great
if a few of us could meet up...

--
Mick Brooks
michael.brooks at physics.ox.ac.uk