[Gloucs] LUGRadio Live 2005

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Thu Jun 23 19:50:15 BST 2005

Mick Brooks wrote:

>Mark R. Trotman wrote:
>
>Hi Mark,
>
><snip directions>
>

>>If I go, I would be happy to take a few and lead
>>the way if it would help.
>>

>Any idea whether you'll be able to make it, yet?
>
>Janet and I will be going, and, unless there's a crowd of people
>desperate to get the train, we'll be driving. There'll be room for two
>more if anyone wants to meet us in Gloucester (sorry H - Ross-On-Wye is
>a little bit out of our way...).
>
>As far as I know - Paul is going to make the trip, Mark might, H is
>looking for transport from Ross, and a couple of others expressed an
>interest on the list or at the last meeting. Anyone else? It'd be great
>if a few of us could meet up...

Mick,

Mark is sans 'puter at the moment (PSU). He's still not sure if he's
going yet.

Myself and Iain are planning to go too.

How much would the train cost?

Anyhoo, I'm willing to drive if needs be. If Mark doesn't come, we could
go together and have a car full.

Does your car have air conditioning? Mine doesn't! :)

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies