[Gloucs] LUGRadio Live 2005

Mark R. Trotman mark at armscroft.com
Wed May 25 18:45:07 BST 2005

Paul Broadhead wrote:

> Sounds like a cunning plan is forming.  I was thinking of driving (I'd
> have space for 3 many be 4 at a squeeze) but if the train is convenient
> then that might be simpler.  A curry hey, even better.  Something to
> sort out at the meeting tomorrow may be.

TBH, it might be easier driving. M5 Junction 2, A4123 straight in to
Wolverhampton. Then follow the ring road and take the Waterloo Road
exit. The ground is in Waterloo Road and I would imagine that the main
car park would be open. If I go, I would be happy to take a few and lead
the way if it would help.

There are a few pubs around the ground if you fancy a beer (the locally
brewed Banks' Mild is recommended!)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=WV1+4QR&ll=52.589508,-2.129987&spn=0.014496,0.029188&hl=en

--

Mark