[Gloucs] Fri 21 Apr Brockworth: Fight! UK LUG Tour: Jono Bacon & Ted Haegar

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Mon Apr 3 17:13:07 BST 2006

On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 04:30:50PM +0100, Andrew Oakley wrote:

> A special event date for your diary, and a possible future new regular venue, if people like it...
>
> Fight! UK LUG Tour: Jono Bacon & Ted Haegar
> http://www.jonobacon.org/uklugtour/
>
> Friday 21st April
> Doors open 6pm; speakers 7pm
> Free entry, wifi, tea and coffee provided.
> Ask for "Linux user group in seminar 1" at reception.

I should note that I was going to suggest to Jono that they do the
following talks:

Jono - Building the Next Generation Linux Desktop
Ted - Implementing Novell AppArmor

But feel free to make your suggestions known and I'll pass them on.

I'll be seeing Jono up in Nottingham [1] on Wednesday, and he's
mentioned that he's getting some flyers sorted for the tour. If he gets
them done by Wednesday is there anyone who'll be able to distribute them
to places of work/colleges and the other LUG members, who is either near
Brockworth or is close enough that I can find them after work. I'm not a
local so I'm still learning the roads round here :)

[1] http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/

Cheers,
Barbie.