[Gloucs] Repairs

Andrew Oakley aoakley at messagelabs.com
Mon Dec 11 10:24:08 GMT 2006

> David and Sharon wrote:
> >Crashes seem to happen using live disc too and only when cold, hence
it
> >must be a hardware thing. Usually when it's warm it's ok., and will
buzz
> >along all day no probs.

If it's only usually crashing when cold, then as mentioned elsewhere,
I'd suspect a dodgy PSU or dodgy power connector too.

I'm sure someone will be able to lend you a spare PSU. I've got one
spare, but sadly only with Molex/floppy and no SATA connectors; email me
off-list if you want to borrow this from the Winchcombe area.