[Gloucs] Kit looking for a new home

Tony Davis tony at ukcube.com
Sun Jan 8 16:58:59 GMT 2006

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New year!

Now seeing as its all the rage "New years resolutions" and all that
rubbish, my other half has said that I have to get rid of some of my
"bloody computers"!

I have the following stuff looking for a new home.

1. Compaq DL380 G2
2x 1.4 Pentium 3 Processors
512Mb SDRam
3x 36.4Gb (10,000 RPM Ultra 3)
All fans, installed
2x Power Units, installed
Server side rack mounts and cable tidies

2. Compaq DL380 G2
2x 1.4 Pentium 3 Processors
512Mb SDRam
6x 9.1Gb (10,000 RPM Ultra 3)
All fans, installed
2x Power Units, installed
Server side rack mounts and cable tidies

Also have a Rilo 2 Card for these servers, brand new and boxed and the
HP Management Disks.

3. Watchguard 3 Firebox 1000
This has been sat boxed for a while in my office, haven’t bothered to
get rid of it since I upgraded to a Juniper Netscreen
Details can be found here:
http://www.watchguard.com/products/firebox1000.asp

I am hoping to sell this to someone who can give it a good home.

Thank you and have a great new year!

Kind Regards

Tony