[Gloucs] Future meetings?

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 21:03:59 GMT 2006

Glyn Davies <glynd at walmore.com> wrote:
> I'm up for it. The pub's nearby if no one turns up. When
> shall we do it?  Also, can anyone update the web page?

OK, I'll inquire at the Bishops Cleeve library for some free nights.  How about the last week in January?  Glenn and Gareth, are you both willing to demo the bits you spoke about?  Are there good/bad days that last week of January (23-27th)?  As Jason started the thread, are you interested? Are there good/bad days that weekfor you?  Anyone else going to come along?

Regards,
Paul