[Gloucs] Re: Future meetings

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 21:27:27 GMT 2006

Jason Watts <jas.watts at gmail.com> wrote:

> Any day that week will be good for me. I'll be up for coming along,
> especially if there is going to be a talk/demo.
> Sounds interesting.
> You can put me down as coming if you are after an idea of numbers.

Great! I'll bet back to the list with some dates...

Regards,
Paul

P.S. This is a resend as the one I posted yesterday never made it onto the list. I have noticed a rather long delay (for the copy back to me) for other posts I've made recently. Has anyone else noticed problems?  A quick test mail to myself came back in a few minutes as normal.