[Gloucs] Re: Future meetings

John Cumming john at jsolutions.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 07:47:47 GMT 2006

Recently joined the group, but I would be interested in coming if the
time/date is right.

Might even be interested in giving a talk at some point. Been using
linux since 94 (on and off), although I have to admit to not having it
installed on anything at the mo.

I have got an old Sun Ultra 1 which I might put it on at some point
tho..... a bit different from the usual i386 hardware.... although I'd
have to convince myself that it's more advantageous to put linux on it
than solaris ;)

John