[Gloucs] [Fwd: PRESS RELEASE on China: Internet companies assist censorship]

Steve Greig steve at stevespages.org.uk
Thu Jan 26 01:42:32 GMT 2006

I would be very interested in your views about this press release from
Amnesty International.

The main reason I stopped using Microsoft and took up Linux were ethical
considerations. If I was to, likewise, stop using google as a search
engine is there a more ethical possibly open source search engine around
which can do a good job?

I would like to go to one of your meetings at some point especially if
it is not to highly technical so I hope you have another one before too
long.

Best wishes from Steve