[Gloucs] June meeting

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sun Jun 18 21:48:39 BST 2006

This Tuesday, Iain and Paul will be giving talks on Python and Pygame
respectively....

Only Joking!!!!

Apologies all, I've been a busy busy with one thing and another (a dodgy
home server being one thing) and haven't got around to arranging this
month's meet. Typically, it would be this Tuesday (20th). Now, it just
so happens that this clashes with England's match with Sweden and I'm
planning on watching it. [Do I hear booing and hissing?]

So, the options are:

1) Have another social on the 20th and watch the footy.

2) Attempt a proper meeting on the 27th (venue and talk(s) to arrange!)

3) Write-off June altogether

I was going to add a fourth option of attempting a proper evening on the
20th but I think it's too late to arrange.

So, opinions and ideas please.

And my apologies again. I'll try better next time.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies