[Gloucs] More than one hard drive

Richard Millington Richard at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jun 15 20:40:55 BST 2006

Hi,
	Hope I am doing this right! I have a machine on which I have loaded SuSE
10.1. There are Three hard drives, and I want to use the machine for Archival
purposes. I have formatted and mounted both the other hard drives, but cannot
access them from my user logon as they are configured as root.
	Used Yast in super user mode to format them, but cannot find a way to make
them accessible to the 'user'.
	What have I missed? Where have I gone wrong? I am new'ish to Linux, and
cannot seem to get to grips with the 'making an additional hard drive a
folder'. Or have I got that wrong as well?
	Like most people, I am used to Windows, and it is easy to see a drive e, f,
etc.
	Help please.

Cheers

Dick