[Gloucs] [OT] Windows XP "learners" books for long term penguinista

Keith Rigby k_rigby at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 19:35:48 GMT 2006

Hi,

Try the basic books like the dummy's guides etc, they are pretty good for
re-learning things, also I am happy to help you with regards any questions
as I have worked with Windows OS's since Windows 286 days along with Novell,
NT and 2000/2003. Anything you need to know or aren't sure about just drop
me a line.

Keith
Linux and Windows User.