[Gloucs] SPAM apologies

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Sun Oct 1 22:12:54 BST 2006

Glyn Davies wrote:

> My apologies to everyone who has just received some SPAM emails from
> the mailing list.  (I think you all have).
> I thought I had diligently deleted them all (set them to 'discard')
> but that doesn't appear to be what has happened.

I think you may have falling into the same trap as me.  When you added
your email to the list admin, you started getting copies of all the mail
queued for checking.  If this is the case you should find the To:
address is gloucs-owner@ rather than gloucs at .  I changed my filters and
now catch these messages in a separate folder to normal lug mail.

> Will try harder in the future (come back soon Paul :) )

Well you may have guessed it, I'm back.  Thanks for covering for me.

Regards,
Paul