[Gloucs] SPAM apologies

info at hbas.fsnet.co.uk info at hbas.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Oct 2 08:50:08 BST 2006

Hi Glyn / Paul,

Hi Guys,

When you clean out all the spam from the LUG admin interface as
illustrated below, you need to *tick both "reject" boxes* and *add the
sender to the "ban list "*, otherwise you will just get ever increasing
amounts of spam from the same senders.

It used to be a major problem when I set this group up, and I quickly
found the above method was the only way to exert control over the problem.

Best wishes

Barrie Haycock

Action to take on all these held messages:
   Defer           Accept           *Reject *          Discard

 Preserve messages for the site administrator
 Forward messages (individually) to:

 Add siofglsmcec at abcddigital.com to one of these sender filters:
   Accepts           Holds           *Rejects*           Discards