[Gloucs] Meetings and organisation - volunteers needed

Francis Barton fbarton at epfarms.org
Sat Sep 23 00:10:48 BST 2006

Further to the thread in March/April initiated by the email below, I
have now handed over the keys to Paul Broadhead and Glyn Davies.

Please give them your support as they take over running the mailing list
and website, and organising meetings. Barbie and Gareth Bromley also
mentioned helping with getting speakers, venues etc. sorted; hopefully
things will come together and stuff will get organised!

Thank you for a good few years being part of the LUG, it's been fun and
a privilege to meet some of you. Sorry for not being the best at
organising stuff and keeping the website going.

Particular thanks to stalwarts Paul and Glyn for offering to take over.

Good luck for the future.
I shall probably lurk on the list for a while... :-)

Francis.