[Gloucs] Meetings and organisation - volunteers needed

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sat Sep 23 11:12:11 BST 2006

Francis Barton wrote:
> Further to the thread in March/April initiated by the email below, I
> have now handed over the keys to Paul Broadhead and Glyn Davies.
>
> Please give them your support as they take over running the mailing
> list and website, and organising meetings. Barbie and Gareth Bromley
> also mentioned helping with getting speakers, venues etc. sorted;
> hopefully things will come together and stuff will get organised!
>
> Thank you for a good few years being part of the LUG, it's been fun
> and a privilege to meet some of you. Sorry for not being the best at
> organising stuff and keeping the website going.
>
> Particular thanks to stalwarts Paul and Glyn for offering to take over.
>
> Good luck for the future.
> I shall probably lurk on the list for a while... :-)
>
> Francis.
Francis,

Thank you for all the hard work you've put into the LUG in the past. I
hope myself and Paul can continue the good work.

I'm looking for volunteers for an October meeting. I'm willing to 'talk'
on my experiences of producing a Live anti virus CD (knoppix
remastering) but another one or two 'talks' would be good. Any offers?

I'll get to the website ASAP.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies