[Gloucs] New member - Any meetings planned?

Gerd Busker busker at busker.org
Fri Apr 27 12:15:44 BST 2007

Hi All,

I've just moved from London to Gloucester.  I helped kick off the
Imperial College Linux user group way back and after various Linux
related jobs (except for a short stint at a bank) now act as UK manager
for www.clustervision.com [1].

I'd be happy to give a talk about large Linux HPC clusters and things
that make them go at the next meeting, but not sure if you're actually
doing regular meetings!

Cheers,

Gerd.

[1] Yes, we're recruiting in Gloucestershire and yes, please contact me
if you're interested and you love Linux, know how to put a PC together
and understand networks.