[Gloucs] New member - Any meetings planned?

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 12:41:03 BST 2007

Hi Gerd,

Welcome along. We do have regular meetings, usually on the 3rd Tuesday
of the month. For the past few months we've been having technical
meetings at the offices of MessageLabs on the Gloucester Business Park,
but I think Glyn was planning to organise a curry social night for May.

I'm sure he'd be delighted to accept your invitation of a talk, and will
no doubt contact you as soon as he reads your post ;)

In the meantime, if you're not adverse to driving a smallish distance,
you might be interested in my post from this morning [1]. Malvern LUG
aren't too far away, and some of the members usually attend GloucsLUG
meetings too.

[1] http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/gloucs/2007-April/002656.html

The website is a bit out of date at the moment, but the group has been
going through a bit of a transition period over the last year, and I
don't think anyone has yet picked up the website keys, or had the time
to update the content.

But welcome along nonetheless :)

Cheers,
Barbie.