[Gloucs] (no subject)

LC Corporation lccorp at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 10 12:49:08 BST 2007

Hey everyone,

I am re-sending this as it doesn’t appear to have made it through the last
couple of times I sent it for some odd reason.

I’m looking for some help on an Ubuntu Server LTS install I’m attempting on
a new rack server - I’m really stuck!This is my first install of any *nix
variation but since every option I try leads to a blank flashing cursor in
the top left of the screen (and no error message) I’m afraid I am a little
light on errors I can give you guys to work with.

Since I can’t provide you with error codes or messages, I think it may be
time to call in a professional. Does anybody have recommendations for a
Ubuntu expert in the Stroud area that does on site? And also any
recommendations on the cost of a simple server install (once it is up and
running, I’ll probably be back here but first things first!)?

Or even better – is anyone on the list interested in spending an afternoon
playing with some nice hardware and drinking beer/wine etc!

Many thanks in advance

_______________________________
Ian Lyte

LC Corporation Limited
DDL : +44 (0)1453 835 887
Fax : +44 (0)1453 835 887
Email : lccorp at btinternet.com

WARNING: The contents of this E-mail may contain information that is legally
privileged and/or confidential to the named recipient. This information is
not to be used by any other person and/or organisation. All prices quoted
exclude Freight and are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Trade. All
prices EXCLUDE VAT. The views expressed in this document do not necessarily
reflect those of the LC Corporation Limited. E&OE.