[Gloucs] RE: Ubuntu 6.06 server install woes [was : Re: (no subject)]

LC Corporation lccorp at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 14 12:21:50 BST 2007

Sean,

>Childish jibes about giving a corporation cheap/free consultancy aside,
>you've not told us the make/model, where exactly it goes wrong, what
>steps and options you took when installing, etc etc. Give us something
>to go on and we might be inclined to offer advice!

I have since posted some further details to the list - is there any other
information that you require? Jibes aside, I don't know what information you
need and more than likely I won't know where to find that information. As I
mentioned, this is my first foray into *nix and am prepared to admit
ignorance on the subject. Hence my post requesting assistance and/or
recommendations.

Chris,

)

>Unfortunatly weekdays are out for me (work duties etc...) but weekends and
>evenings are good. Let me know how you're getting on...

Thank you for your kind offer - please check your email :)

Thanks again to everyone for their replies so far.

Ian