[Gloucs] August Meeting

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Mon Aug 20 16:28:01 BST 2007

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 23:30:03 +0100, glynd at walmore.com said:

> The next GlosLUG meeting will be on Tuesday August 21st at Message Labs,
> Gloucester.

That's a shame: I wanted to come along but I something else on.

One thing the Hants LUG do - which is very well received by the group - is
to video the talks and make them available after. Has anyone considered
doing that here? I don't know the full details of exactly how they do it,
but I can find out if someone wants to know.

Keith

--
Keith Edmunds